It’s an uncertain and unprecedented time for us all, as citizens of Northwest Arkansas, the United States, and the world.
We hope this email finds you well, and that you are taking the precautions you need to stay safe in these trying circumstances. The continually developing situation with COVID-19 has undoubtedly been on all of our minds, so we wanted to share with you what we are doing to serve you during this time.
We believe that hearing well is key to living life well, especially in a time of crisis like this. Our goal is to be here for you and your hearing care needs, as communication and connection are critical to holistic health at all times. However, because of COVID-19 we’ve had to make a few adjustments to our office hours.
Until further notice:
- All appointments will be held at our Bella Vista location
- Bentonville location will remain closed.
- Office hours will be Tuesday-Thursday from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
- No Walk-Ins- You MUST call ahead.
If you need assistance with your hearing, please contact us to discuss your situation and make an appointment. To protect the health and safety of our staff and patients, we are instituting the following policies until at least May:
- Entrance will be by appointment only, This allows for social distancing and assures we are able to sanitize all surfaces in between patient visits.
- We encourage you to reschedule or delay any non-essential appointments(such as clean and checks and annual tests) until May
- We are offering car-side service for supply pick-ups (batteries, filters, domes) as well as any appointment type that allows it, where we will meet you outside at your car to retrieve your hearing aids and then bring them back to you when they are ready to go – if you are interested in this service, just ask when you are calling to make or when we confirm your appointment
- We are offering TeleVisits for any appointment that allows it, making it possible to connect with your provider remotely, in the comfort of your own home, for adjustments and hearing aid checks- if you are interested in this service, just ask when you are calling to make or when we confirm your appointment.
We are also implementing the following procedures and guidelines in our office:
- Thoroughly sanitizing all surfaces in between appointments in treatment rooms
- Regularly sanitizing all surface areas in the waiting room
- No shaking hands or hugging patients – we love you, but we will save that for another time!
- Where possible, keeping doors open so fewer hands touch doorknobs
- Keeping hand sanitizer in the waiting room
- Sterilizing or discarding all magazines and other material in the waiting or treatment rooms
- Washing hands as frequently as possible
- Wearing gloves and masks when interacting with patients in close contact
- Staying home if any of our staff or their family feel sick
We wish you health and some tranquility during this time. We have been serving this community for over 21 years and are grateful for the opportunity to continue to care for you.
Your Team at Blue Wave Hearing Centers